We live in dangerous times, since there is lots of crime going on around us. You can never be too careful, so in this article you will read about 10 important tips to help you stay safe. Share them with your friends and family.
1. If you practice Tae Kwon Do, you probably know that the elbow is the strongest point on your body. So, if you need to use self-defense, remember how hard you can hit with it and if the attacker is close to you, don’t forget to use it!
2. There may be a time when you face a robber that asks for your purse or wallet. If this happens, just toss it away from you. Remember not to hand it to him at all costs, since this might save your life. Usually robbers are only interested in your money than yourself, so after you’ve tossed it away, run away in the other direction.
3. If they throw you in a car’s trunk, try to kick the back-tail lights out. This will leave an open space for you to put your arm in it and start waving. The kidnappers won’t see what’s going on, but random drivers might notice and alarm the police.
4. These days, it’s common for women to do their shopping, work, or eating and get in their cars, just sitting there. They make lists, do their checkbooks or whatever. This leaves an opportunity for an attacker to watch you carefully, then come in from the passenger’s door, point a gun at you and make you go wherever he wants to. So, remember to lock your doors as soon as you enter your car and drive away.
If you already have a gun pointed at you and you are told where to drive, don’t listen to his directions. Instead, speed up and wreck the car into something nearby. Your Air Bag will save your life, and if the attacker is on the back seat, he will be in a lot of trouble. So, as soon you crash, get out and run away as fast as you can.
5. Parking lots are pretty dangerous nowadays. Here are some tips when you enter your car in a parking lot:
– Be very careful and look everywhere around you. Check your back seat, the passenger side floor, around the car etc.
– If there’s a van parked next to you, enter your car from the passenger side. It’s common for serial killers attack the women while they’re entering their cars by pulling them into their vans.
– If there is a car parked on the driver’s side of your car and in it there is a man sitting alone on the passenger side, go back and find someone to accompany you while you enter your car. This tip can save your life.
6. The elevator is safer than the stairs. Especially at night, staircases can be a dangerous place, and many crimes happen at them.
7. If the attacker has a gun pointed at you, but doesn’t have control of you, always run away. Statistics show that he has the possibility to hit you 4 out of 100 times, and even if it happens, it’s not probable that the wound is life threatening. And remember, while your run, try to do so in a zig-zag pattern.
8. Females are very sympathetic, and this might be very dangerous for you. Attackers might play on your sympathy, and then rape or kill you. For example, the famous serial killer, Ted Bundy, was very handsome and educated. He took a cane with him, or walked with a limp and tried to get unsuspecting women to help him enter his car. This is when he had the perfect opportunity to grab and abduct them.
9. Don’t let them get you out of your house at night. For example, there have been reports of women hearing babies cry near their front doors at nights. One woman called the police and told them what she’d heard. They told her not to open the door, since they suspect it might be a serial killer with a baby’s cry recorded on his phone. There are many more ways they can try to get you to leave your house so they can abduct you.
10. Another way they can try to get you to go out Is turning on all your outside taps to full blast, so you think it’s a burst pipe. So, remember not to go out to check it out!
Make sure to share this article with all the women around you, and even the guys. Knowing these things might save someone’s life, since there are many crazy people out there and you never know what they can do.
Sources: Healthy Food Fridge | www.hlthfoodhouse.com