When it comes to marriage, this is a very important move in everybody’s life. We live in times where marriages don’t last for too long. The reason for that is people don’t follow these important advice that this father revealed to his son. These are the simple and honest truths that you need to know before making this huge step in life.
These are the 10 advice that are worth more than gold. It is not complicated to have the perfect marriage!
Dad gives the Best marriage advice ever to his son. This is gold!
1. My son, if you spend money on a woman and she never asks you if you’re investing or saving and she is just enjoying your money then don’t marry her.
2. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife in the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farmlands where they worked every morning… that was our office.
3. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s face.
4. My son, let your wife be in charge of your salary. Make sure she is aware how money is being spent. This way she will be aware of the bills and how much they cost.
5. My son, don’t ever beat your wife. The physical pain is nothing compared with her pain in her heart that she feels. You don’t want to live with a woman that has pain in her heart.
6. My son, when you get married and you still want to live a bachelor kind of life, you’ll soon be single.
7. My son, under a one tree that I meet your mother could be your restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.
8. My son, never get carried away when you start making more money. Don’t spend it on people that never knew in what you been through to get there. Instead, enjoy it with the women that always stood by you in every hard moment
9. My son, when I threw little stones on your mother’s window when she lived with her parents it wasn’t to wake her up for sex, but just to see her.
10. My son, if a time comes when you feel like your wife has changed, stop for a moment and think about what did you changed
Source: usamag 365