There are some plants that are truly amazing and can be of great benefit. Especially when it comes to maintaining proper health some herbs have a miraculous impact and can work better than any modern medicine.
One of those plants is Laurel which is often used as a food seasoning, but apparently, however, not many people are aware of the most important use of this plant. The best part is that you can easily find it in any health food stores or even markets.
Here are some of the conditions that can treat and cure:
Abdominal distention and gas
Contractures in muscles and nerves
Sciatic nerve problems
A headache and migraine
Weakness and low energy
In order to enjoy all its benefits the best way to consume it is to simply make a tea from it:
– 30 grams of laurel (dried leaves)
As the water starts to boil, lower the heat and add the dried leaves. Leave it to simmer for few minutes and then remove it from the heat. After that cover it for 10 minutes and then the tea is ready for consumption.
It is recommended to be consumed 2 times a day.
The leaves of this plant are extremely healthy, and posses the following medicinal properties:
– Laurel Leaves have antibacterial and antifungal properties. Use a warm compress with the infusion of bay leaves to cure skin infections.
– To rejuvenate the body and relieve muscle pain, cook 5 laurel leaves in 1 liter of water and add it to the water in the bathtub. Soak in this bath for 15 minutes.
– Laurel Leaves can improve insulin sensitivity and are useful in regulating blood sugar. This makes Laurel a great herb of choice for those who deal with diabetes or simply want a little more help to keep blood sugar under control.
– In case of arthritis rub laurel oil on inflamed joints, and that will help reduce pain.
– Laurel Leaves help in digestion, eliminating flatulence and colic. It helps people who have stomach ulcers.
– The consumption of bay leaves in a tea can help relieve the symptoms of coughs, colds, flu or other respiratory infections. For this, take a cup of tea from bay leaves every day and apply warm compresses on the chest with an infusion of bay leaves.
– These leaves can be used when washing your hair to solve the problem with dandruff.
-You can even use the laurel leaves as a natural insect repellent.