Uric acid is created from the natural breakdown of your body’s cells and also from the foods we consume.HOwever, most of the uric acid is filtered out by the kidneys and passes out of the body in urine. High levels of uric acid in the blood can create solid crystals to form within joints. This causes a painful condition called gout.
The goat can cause severe pain attacks and chalkstones deposits. The bad metabolism of uric acid makes stiffness and swelling.
The high uric acid level is a condition called hyperuricemia. When the kidneys fail to remove the excess uric acid an crystallization takes place. These crystals pile up near the joints and cause inflammation.
To remove this acid, it is important to make some healthier life choices. For example, consume more organic and fresh veggies and fruits, sea salt and lean meat. On the other hand. avoid alcohol, sugars and saturated fats.
Moreover, increase the daily intake of water and eat juicy fruits that contain high amounts of water, herbal teas etc.
These are the best gout tonics:
- Lemon water makes you alkaline and prevents many issues. It affects gout too so juice ½ lemon, add 20 milliliters warm water and have this daily before breakfast.
- Turmeric has curcuma and removes inflammation, but also is for renal safety
- Flax seeds are also good for uric acid removal
- Baking soda for removal of uric acid. Mix ½ tsp baking soda in 1 cup water and have it daily. Add 1 tsp for instant attacks of gout.
- ACV is the same as lemon and makes uric acid removal. Mix 1 tbsp ACV in 200 milliliters water and have this before a meal.
- Bromelain in pineapple removes inflammation, boosts health and is analgesic
- Furthermore, it is important to note that stress has a lot to add in every health condition. So avoid stressful situations and always have proper rest and sleep.
Read other related posts: